Whether you are recently bereaved or planning ahead, we are here to help you make all the necessary arrangements and offer you support and guidance.
What to do when you have suffered a bereavement.
1. The death will need to be certified by a doctor.
2. Contact East Coast Funerals on 01502 217060. Our telephone is always answered by one of our team, day and night. We will then arrange to bring the deceased into our care at our Chapel of Rest at OWL Building, Battery Green Road, Lowestoft, NR32 1DH.
3. Collect the The Medical Certificate of the Cause of Death from the Doctor's surgery or from the Bereavement Office at the hospital.
4. Make an appointment with the Registrar by telephoning 01502 528160
5. The Registrars address is:-
6. Contact East Coast Funerals on 01502 217060 and we will arrange an appointment to meet with you to make the funeral arrangements. This can be at our office or at your home.
The only part of the funeral arrangement we can't do for you is register the death. Everything else we can do for or with you.
If you would like to look at a selection of our coffins please click here.