When making the funeral arrangements we will help and advise you every step of the way. We will explain all the options and costs so that you may make an informed choice.
We will advise you of the costs and provide you with a written estimate at the time of the arrangement.
The cost of a funeral is made up of 2 elements. The first is what are often called disbursements and are payments we make on your behalf to third parties. These may include doctors or ministers fees and cremation or burial fees. The second is the professional services fees charged by the funeral directors for:
- Collection of the deceased from the place of death
- Care and preparation
- Use of the chapel of rest
- All arrangements, advice, administration and associated paperwork
- The services of the funeral director, hearse and bearers on the day of the funeral
- Delivery of ashes to clients home (within a 20 mile radius of our office)
The cost of a coffin or casket is an extra cost. This is dependent on a client's choice.
We can provide the following additional services on request, although this list is not exhaustive:
- Newspaper announcements
- Floral tributes
- Orders of Service
- Dove Release
- Alternative transport
Budget Funeral £1800 (inclusive of a light oak veneered coffin) plus fees.
A bespoke funeral which is tailor made to your wishes.